Tech Support Q&A – What are the steps I can take to prepare for eDoc (electronic documentation) submission?
Q. What are the steps I can take to prepare for eDoc (electronic documentation) submission?
A. To begin the set up process, please review the postal acronyms below, and then follow the steps provided:
CRID= Customer Registration ID
BCGW= Business Customer Gateway
MID = Mailer ID
CAPS (optional) = Centralized Account Processing System
BSA = Business Service Administrator
Steps to set up eDoc:
• Verify your computer has the latest version of Java
• Verify you have the latest version of Interlink Circulation installed
• Verify the CRID and MID are listed in Circulation*
• Verify BCGW account USER NAME and PW are correct and entered into Circulation (under Configure Postal One!)
• In Circulation, select the PostalOne! tab, choose the applicable Wizard option for your publication, and follow the prompts to complete the set up
*You may want to confirm at this time that you have access to ‘Manage Mailing Activity’ in your BCGW account. Follow these steps to verify:
• Log into BCGW
• Choose Manage Account
• Choose Manage Services
• Under Service, verify you are Approved for Manage Mailing Activity. If you are not approved, you will have to request access through the BCGW, and the BSA for the location will have to approve you.
If your eDoc test submission fails, please send your Log Files to Interlink and contact our Client Solutions team at (888) 473-3103 for assistance in connecting your account to PostalOne!